Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter photo shoot



I was pretty excited to take some photos of the chicks to use for Easter cards this year.  Unfortunately, Chirpy was less than thrilled when I posed her near some marshmallow Peeps.  She freaked out and ran up my arm and onto my shoulder.  Who knew that marshmallow treats could be so terrifying??!!

Redder was much more willing to pose with the Peeps.  She was calm, cool and collected.  She did eventually tread on them and hopped onto my leg when she had had enough of those silent yellow globs though.



The next day I tried again with Chirpy.  I only had time to snap one photo of her and the Peeps before both she and Redder retreated to my shoulder for safety.  


1 comment:

  1. Just saw this tip on how to make cake pops from Peeps. I wish I had the time and energy to make these ridiculous yet cute treats!
    http://iambaker.net/peeps-cake-pops

    ReplyDelete